Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of a shit year

I've not written in a few weeks cos I slipped the disc in my back again a day or 2 after I last posted and this is the first time I've managed to stay on the computer for longer than 5 minutes since then. I was off work the whole of the week before Christmas and I already booked off the 3 days between Christmas and New Year so I'll have been off work for about 3 weeks by the time I start again on Tuesday. I'm really hoping that I can actually manage to do full days cos I can't afford any more time off!

I went to see my spinal consultant on the 22nd and I see her again on the 15th of Jan by which point she should have got me an appointment to see a spinal surgeon to discuss whether I should have surgery or not. I'm not sure that I want to have surgery but I want to find out all the info that I can before deciding.

Koops is getting better albeit very slowly. He'll probably have to have the bandages on for another few weeks but he only has to have them changed every 3 days now and he doesn't have to be sedated anymore which is good.

Mark Lovell is having a big New Year's party tonight but we aren't sure what we're goona do yet cos of the mutt. We're thinking of going to the party at about 11pm and leaving a couple of hours later so that we only have to leave Koopa locked in his cage with the cone on for as short a time as possible whilst still letting us get out to celebrate!

Well, I'm really hoping that 2007 is gonna be a much better year. We're going into it with my back being bad that the dog still injured but we're being positive and working on the principle that it can only get better.

It helps that United are 6 points clear of Chelsea!

Listening to: Kasabian - Empire
Back: Pretty sore