Sunday, February 04, 2007

We accepted an offer on the house

We've had one person come to view the house since we put it on the market last Monday, he came for a second viewing on Friday and put in an offer on Friday evening. We had a think about it and although its low compared to what we put it up for, its higher than what we though we'd get before the house was valued so we accepted it. Also, for all we know, no one else might even view the house for another month let alone put in an offer. Here's hoping that nothing goes wrong along the way!

Went out yesterday afternoon with Brev, Suf, Marc and Banksy. It was a good afternoon but I'm not half paying for it now with my back. Its shit that I can't go out that much anymore cos I know my back will be killing me the next day :-(

Listening to: Placebo - Wihout You I'm Nothing
Back: Hurting quite a bit