Friday, June 23, 2006

Damn my operation hurt

So, I had the op on Tuesday 13th June and I was in and out on that day have had a general anaesthetic. Damn was I in pain when I woke up. The communication skills of most doctors is so poor cos nobody warned me about this. I ended up being off work all week and didn't touch the computer until Monday just gone. It doesn't really hurt anymore but its certainly still uncomfortable.

Well, England are through to the last 16 of the World Cup then. They haven't played very well so far so lets hope they can get their acts together for the game against Ecuador on Sunday.

Me and Deb (mainly me at the moment) are thinking of learning a new language but we can't decide which one. French would be good cos we both already know some from school but are we ever gonna live in France. We keep going to Greece on holiday so maybe we should learn that. On the other hand what if we get a villa in spain when we are old ;-) I'm sure we'll decide one day!

Listening to: Foo Fighters - In Your Honour (Disc 2)
Back: Ok(ish)