Friday, June 09, 2006

Woo hoo, the world cup is starting

Well the weather in Preston has been glorious for the past few days and is hopefully set to continue so that we can have plenty of BBQ's during the world cup. Just a few hours to go until it starts and I can't wait. I'm looking forward to watching as many matches as I can! Unfortunately I'm gonna miss a few on Tuesday though cos I'm in hospital for an operation and even though I have to be there at 8am they can't say what time I'll have my op and as such can't guarantee I'll be home for the first match at 2pm :-(

Had a close scare with the TV last night in terms of the world cup as well. The damn thing died on me so I rang the shop and luckly they had 1 in stock that I could swap for and they were open till 7pm so I swapped it last night. Its ridiculous that this is my 4th LCD tv in 4 months and they have even been different brands.

Right, back to work so that I get enough done to watch some of the world cup build up :-)

Listening to: Puddle Of Mudd - Life On Display
Back: Not too bad