Friday, October 27, 2006

1st post in ages

With everything that has happened in the last few months we haven't put much effort into doing a lot of the things we'd normally be doing. We've been going through the motions to a certain extent. Hopefully we're getting back on track now though!

Deb went back to work last week. She's only doing 3 mornings a week so far but it suits her. She's getting tired by it quite easily but she seems to be coping. Over the next few weeks she's going to up her hours so that she is working mornings every day but that is as far as it will go. Her work don't know that yet but she's gonna tell them that she only wants to work part time and if they don't like it she is just gonna quit!

I've moved to blogger beta and sorted out my style template to something I like and I'm now making use of labels. You never know, I might actually starting blogging regularly ;-)

Listening to: Nothing
Back: Ok