Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Getting a treadmill

I have been thinking about getting a treadmill for ages and I've decided its time to get one. I've not been getting the exercise that I should be recently with the weather getting worse and me being a bit lazy so getting one will help. I should easy do the recommended 10,000 steps a day with what I'd do normally plus a couple of 20 minute sessions on the treadmill.

I went to a shop near us today and was shown one for about £400 which would suit me just fine. The guy in the shop said there's no need to spend silly money on one if I'm just walking on it.

I'm gonna get rid of the console area in the playroom (leather recliner and TV and consoles) and put it there cos my consoles are downstairs these days anyway.

Listening to: Nowt
Back: Bit Sore