Friday, July 07, 2006

6th Wedding Anniversary

Its mine and Deb's 6th wedding anniversary today. She doesn't know it yet but I've booked a meal and a room at a hotel called Guy's Thatched Hamlet and Lodge. We've eaten there before and its always really nice but we've never stayed over. I booked an executive room which apparently has a spa bath. I hope it turns out to be better than just a normal bath with a bubble jet in the side or something ;-)

Suf had a second interview for a job where I work on Wednesday and they told him they'd let him know either by the end of today. I'm not confident he's gonna get it cos although he's got the skills I think that work actually want someone with less skills who they can pay less.

Speaking of work, I'd better get one with some.

Listening to: Foo Fighters - In Your Honour Disc 2
Back: Not too bad