Saturday, July 22, 2006

Got a new toy

I've been really busy this past week with work. Why do customers always wants something doing in a time period that is nigh on impossible? They always seem to think that they are the only customer and that you should drop everything to get what they want done. Bastards!

Still, even though I was busy I found time to buy myself a PDA phone on Ebay. My SPV C500 was ok but although it and Windows Mobile on, it was really not that much more functional that a normal phone. I got myself an SPV M2000 (otherwise known as an HTC Blue Angel) for £120 which I think is a damn good price for a PDA phone. Its practically new as well with not a mark on it so I'm pleased. I've just got to figure out what software I want for it and stuff like that now.

Deb has gone camping this weekend in the Lakes with Krupa and Zorha. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and she can have a good time!

Gonna go into town for 9am this morning I think. Dunno if I'll buy anything but its something to do.

Listening to: Smashing Pumpkins - Gish
Back: Sore this morning