Sunday, March 26, 2006

Got me a new tattoo

Its been a while since my last post cos I'm still finding things a bit hard looking after Deb but she is still improving which is obviously very good. I on the other hand have got a chest infection which just won't budge which doesn't make things any easier!

I've been on semi holiday this week to help with looking after Deb and I'm doing the same thing next week. Basicall, I've booked 5 days off so I have to do 2 and a half days a week each week. Its working out quite well.

I got a new tattoo yesterday afternoon. Its an Ankh and its on the inside of my right wrist. It hurt like hell having it done and its pretty swollen now but it looks good which is what really matters.

With it being Mother's Day and all that, me and my brother Ian are cooking a meal for our Mom round at his house after the football. United are playing Birmingham which on paper looks an easy game but I reckon they'll be riled and more up for it after being thrashed 7 - 0 by Liverpool in the cup mid week.

Listening to: N.E.R.D. - Fly Or Die
Back: Not too bad