Sunday, March 12, 2006

Quiet weekend

Our mate Jen is a life saver. Koopa has really been stressing Deb out over the last few weeks and I've been too busy to be training him properly and stuff so Jen took him off our hands for the weekend. She took him Friday night and I'll get him back later on today sometime. Its been so peaceful without him but we both have to admit, especially me, that we miss having him around. I read all of the book The Practical Dog Listener this morning by Jan Fennal and if the stuff inside it works then we are on to a winner.

To add to Deb's troubles she has now got a bad back as well which is a nightmare for us in terms of going shopping so yesterday we shopped online with Tesco for everything except for the fruit and veg which I'm gonna get from Morrisons in about half an hour. It is getting delivered this afternoon and if it works out well we are gonna always do this and get fruit and veg from the local farmers market and shops.

Still busy as hell with work, did some yesterday and a little this morning (been up hours cos I couldn't sleep) but I'm not gonna do anymore today cos I have some DIY to do and United to watch against Newcastle. Come on you reds!

Listening to: Nowt
Back: Sore but not as bad as the other day