Friday, March 31, 2006

Top of the league in Fantasy Football

Its been a good week from a Fantasy Football point of view. I used some of the transfers I've been saving and have jumped from 3rd to 1st. There are only 7 or 8 games left so I'm hoping I've made my move at the right time and I can see it though at the top till the end.

Deb has a quack's appoinment this morning for some counselling. She is pretty worried about it but hopefully its gonna help. She had a pretty bad day yesterday which I;m hoping doesn't happen too often cos they are hard days.

Koopa had his balls cut off on Wednesday so he was pretty out of it Wednesday night and pretty quiet yesterday. He seems a bit more perky this morning but we have to try not to let him tear arse about until a week on Saturday which is gonna be difficult ;-)

United play Bolton tomorrow which I'm a bit worried about cos they are a bogey team for us. Still, we've been playing well so we should do it!

Listening to: Just the budgies
Back: Not too bad