Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bloody BT Broadband

Over the past few months my broadband connection has developed a really annoying habit of disconnecting at least a few times a day if not more. When I working this isn't too much of a problem cos if it goes down then I just wait a minute for the router to reconnect. However, if I'm on Xbox Live it really pisses me off cos I don't care that I lose the game I'm on but it always goes against me as a "Did Not Finish" which is shit and means some people won't play against me!

Anyway, I report the problem to BT a few days ago and they called me this morning to say that they had done something at the exchange which should hopefully stabilise the connection. I have no faith in them whatsoever after all the shit when I first got upgraded to ADSL Max so I'll just have to wait and see. They are gonna call me again in a few days to see how its going.

The birdies still won't really go near the new branch very much or their new swings. We keep having to swap out the new swings for the old ones at night so that they will get in them to go to sleep!

England play Holland in a friendly game tonight. Hopefully they can't be as crap as they were in the last game against Croatia!

Listening to: Linkin Park - Meteora
Back: Okish