Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ouch

Damn my back is sore today! I went out last night with the lads and it usually is sore after a night in the pubs not sitting properly and stuff but I didn't expect it to be this sore. It doesn't help that I've had to spend over 4 hours working today writing a demo dashboard for a customer visit on Wednesday. The customer is in Banbury so I'm not looking forward to that :-(

I got a new DVD player yesterday for using when I'm on the travellator. Its only a cheap thing but it does the job. The only feature I was concerned with was whether it resumed from its last play position after it had been turned off and it does so that's ok.

The budgies are loving their new branch and swings now. They take a while to get used to new things but once they are they can't get enough of them.

My broadband is still playing silly beggers. Since Thursday its disconnected 10 times that I've noticed. A few times were during games of online Fifa which really pisses me off. I've been play Gears of War online this afternoon with Ian and luckily it didn't disconnect once. That game is so good!

Right, time for some travellation before tea ;-)

Listening to: The Budgies
Back: Pretty sore