Friday, January 19, 2007

Frickin weather

The weather here yesterday was awful. It was so windy! The wheelie bin was emptied in the morning and I was having lunch and I saw the wheelie bin fly past the window. I went out to get it and found the outside of the house in a complete state. The gates on the drive had been blown open and one of them pretty much torn in half. A fence panel had snapped and the recycling bins were all over the place. I fixed the gate, couldn't do anything about the fence and I put everything that could possibly blow away in the shed. What a farce!

I bought a memory foam mattress overlay and memory foam pillows the other night and I'm really glad that I did. I know my physio recommended them but I didn't think they'd be as good as they are. When I'm lying on my back I can really tell that its being supported better and consequently I'm waking up less sore in the mornings.

Listening to: Puddle Of Mudd - Life On Display
Back: Not too bad