Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mom has pleurisy

Mom ended up getting taken to hospital in an ambulance on Sunday night with suspected pleurisy and possible heart problems. She was admitted and thankfully all the tests for heart problems came back negative. She does have pleurisy though. She was discharged on the Monday and has a load of pain killers and has to take a few weeks off work. It may be a severe chest infection but at least that's all it is!

We had some people come to view the house yesterday afternoon. Dunno whether or not they'll put an offer in but they seemed to like it. They were here for an hour!

Bought a new laptop with Vista on a couple of weeks ago. Its the dogs bollocks and I really like Vista. I'm still transferring everything from Deb's current laptop to it and also I'm gonna move all my "home" stuff from my work laptop onto and use the work laptop solely for work.

Listening to: Q.O.T.S.A - Lullabies To Paralyze
Back: So, so