Sunday, March 18, 2007

Still busy, busy, busy

Well, Ive not posted in a few weeks and quite a few things have happened. I really should get into the habit of posting at least once a week so that I don't have to write so much at once ;-)

Firstly, we've had some other people put in an offer on our house and we've accepted it. Its a girl who'll be living on her own and her Dad is going to pay for the house to make sure it goes through quickly for us.

Secondly, the people up the road on Savick Way that we were gonna buy a house from have been playing silly beggers so we sacked that house off and we had an offer accepted last weekend on a house on Lea Road. We had to extend our price range buy 15K but its worth it cos its a nice big house with a big garden and all that. Hopefully everything will go well ("Touch wood") and we can be in around June time.

Thirdly, the clutch started going on the Punto and we decided en ought was enough with it and went and traded it in against a new Citroen C1 for Deb. She really loves it and so do I cos it was cheap and is cheap to run!

Finally, my work laptop kinda died and I've spent since Thursday night trying to get a fresh install of XP and everything else on it but its proved really hard cos the CD/DVD drive in it doesn't work anymore. Long story short, I've managed it cos I'm blogging from it now but its been a real pain in the arse.

That's it, I've typed too much!

Listening to: Nowt
Back: So so