Saturday, March 24, 2007

People can be such wankers

I had to tell some high up guy at work off earlier in the week for giving out his username and password for a system to someone. It wasn't even anyone internal. He's a salesman and he replied with some crap about how I've got no idea and I should start trying to help him sell stuff rather than fucking around doing nothing all day and generally making his job harder.

It took all my will power to simply show the email to HR rather than go talk to him cos I reckon I might have ended up taking a swipe at him cos I was that angry. They've had a bit of word with him and will have a more formal word on Monday. I told them that I don't want to do anything really formal where he gets a warning or something but I said to make sure he stays well clear of me for a few weeks so that I don't have the opportunity to lose my rag while its still fresh.

I ended up taking yesterday off work cos I was still so pissed off and couldn't concentrate and typically he called me up to apologise. I just let him talk and then said "Whatever, I'm off work today" and hung up. I then sent HR a text reiterating that he needs to be kept away for now. What a twat!

Listening to: Nowt
Back: Ok(ish)