Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The dog has been unleashed

We finally decided to be brave and take Koopa to the park and let him off his lead on Sunday. We went with Suf, Jen and Gill (Jen's sister) and their dogs Lucy and Dennis so that he would follow them around and come back when they did. It all started well but then he decided to run off the park and into a road but luckily it was the back entrance to the park where the road is not much more than a dirt path so there wasn't much danger. I chased him and got him to come to me and then after that he was pretty good. We did it again yesterday but this time with just me and Deb which was a bit scarier but he came back eventually. Its good though cos it really seems to wear him out ;-)

Watched United stuff Portsmouth on Saturday which is good and who would have believed that Boro would beat Chelsea. I can't see Chelsea losing enough to let United catch them though.

Right, I'm off to prepare a few Valentine's Day surprises for Deb.

Listening to: Alice In Chains - Alice In Chains
Back: Sore this afternoon but I dunno whats caused it