Friday, February 24, 2006

Finding new tyres is a ballache

I need some new tyres for my car and finding some new ones has been doing my head in cos there are so many different opinions on the web about so many diferent tyres. I wasn't going to get some more of the Avon ZZ3s that I currently have cos I thought they were a bit slippy setting off in the wet but I finally managed to speak to someone that made sense at Camskill.com and he was explaining that all tyres are gonna be like that when you are setting off at a junction, in the wet when you've only been out in the car for 2 minutes. He also said that they are a damn good tyre, that he uses them and that they have some more expensive ones that I could buy but he recommended that I stick with the Avons. They have them for a bloody good price as well at £63 each including delivery and Ashton Autos will fit them for 9.50 a tyre. I'm happy with £290 all in considering ATS quoted me £530 for the same tyres.

I found out today that you can run all sorts of emulators and homebrew on the PSP through a backdoor in Grand Theft Auto. I tried it out and it worked so how cool is that? Time to hunt out all my old game DVDs!

Well, its the Donkey Cup final this weekend and hopefully United will stuff Wigan and we'll have some silverware to show for season. Come on you reds!

Listening to: Nothing
Back: Pretty good