Wednesday, February 22, 2006

General stuff

Its been a few days since I last posted so there is a bit to get through.

Firstly, what a shitter about Alan Smith breaking his leg and dislocating his ankle. I can handle going out of the cup to Liverpool cos thats just football but you really have to feel sorry for Smudger.

Koopa has been getting let off the lead a bit more. We went on the park with Suf, Jen and Gill on Sunday and I let him off again this afternoon on the green. He is coming back to us eventually but only when there isn't something more interesting.

Deb's laptop has now got Ubuntu installed on it but its not finished yet. I need to sort out the driver for the wireless card and some things are really bugging me such as how to set up the default application for opening MP3s and WMAs.

Went to a meeting in Leeds for work yesterday and my back was killing me most of the day which is just weird cos I was fine going all the way to Slough and back and that took miles longer. I think my back has mood swings ;-)

Listening to: Faith No More - Fool For A Lifetime
Back: Sore from a trip to Leeds yesterday