Thursday, February 02, 2006

LCD TV woes

So, I've got my Xbox 360 and I'm thinking I want to get an HD LCD TV. I discuss it with Deb and to my amazement I'm given the go ahead to get one on the conditions that its not too big and not too expensive. Now to her amazement, this was 2 days ago and I still haven't bought one cos after reading reviews and getting advice off mates and stuff I'm not sure that the picture quality will be that good compared to a bog standard TV other than for the Xbox 360. I think I'm gonna wait a while to get one for the living room but I might get a 20" one for upstairs and move the 360 upstairs. I can justify £300 for a TV for my consoles but not £600 for the main one we watch when the picture quality ain't gonna improve that much and there is not really anything wrong with the one we have.

Can you believe that Blackburn beat United 4-3 last night and were even 4-1 up at one point. What is happening to them? Still, at least they aren't doing as bad as Arsenal are ;-)

Listening to: Foo Fighters - The Colour And The Shape
Back: Pretty good