Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bastard Chelsea & Other Stuff

Unless Chelsea suffer a major footballing screw up then United have got no chance of winning the league after last night's draw with Arsenal. I read a few match reports on the t'internet today and they all suggested that it was an open game with end to end action. Sometimes I think that sports writers don't even watch what they are meant to be reporting on cos me and my mates thought this match was boring as hell and there was hardly any goal mouth action until the last 15 minutes and thats coming from 2 United fans and a scouse supporting scum bag.

My manager has finally learnt how to use Skype after going on about it for months. We have customers in Holland and Luxembourg and I tend to talk to them using Skype and I told my manager about it and he just has to make a mountain out of a mole hill about these things when trying to set up and use them. Considering he is the Engineering Department manager for the company he really is a bit backwards when it comes to technology!

I am currently drinking a home-made smoothy that Deb makes for us every day. Sometimes I make them but we are talking once a month here if that and I really should make them more often to even things out but never mind ;-) Anyhoo, today's is a pineapple, mango and passion fruit which is pretty much my favourite.

I'm making spag bol for tea - woo hoo!

Listening to: Reef - Replenish
Back: Bit sore but not too bad