Monday, January 02, 2006

Shopping, laziness and a sore back

Aaagh. My back has been annoying the hell out of me today. I think its cos I went into town shopping this morning and all the bending forward looking at things on shelves has aggrevated it. Never mind though cos I spent some of my Christmas money in the sales on some new DVDs and a Kodak EasyShare digital camera. I've only had a quick play with it but I have to say that I'm well impressed with the picture quality. The rest of the day has been a lazy affair so far. I've mainly been lying on the sofa watching bank holiday TV.

Well, back in work tomorrow and I'm gonna start the New Year by actually going into the office. I usually work 3 days a week from home which is really good cos driving can be one of the main things that makes my back worse. I'm quite looking forward to it cos this year is hopefully gonna be the big one for the company and I've got some really interesting work lined up.

Righty then, enough of my laziness, I'm off to make some Jamie Oliver chilli. I make it with Quorn mince instead of real cow cos Deb is a vegetarian and I think it tastes just as good once its gots all the spices etc on it anyway.

Ta ra!

Listening to: Vex Red - Start With A Strong And Persistent Desire
Back: Crappy cos it's been nigglingly sore all day