Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Come on you reds!

Firstly, Jamie Oliver sucks ass cos his chilli receipe needed sun dried tomatoes and I forgot to buy some when we went shopping so I didn't actually make the chilli last night. It is good when you have all the ingredients though ;-)

Its been an ok first day back in work. Quite a few people are still on holiday so it was a bit boring. There is one guy at work that I really cannot stand so it was just my luck that he was in to annoy me. Nay mind, I just stick my MP3 player on and ignore him.

I'm off to my mate Suf's house to watch the Arsenal Vs Man Utd match in a few minutes. It should be quality and I'm predicting a 2 - nil win to United although a win by any score will do. Also, I've got rid of all my Arsenal players from my fantasy football team cos they've been shite recently.

Come on you reds!

Listening to: The Streets - A Grand Don't Come For Free
Back: Not bad for my first day back in the office