Sunday, January 01, 2006

Usual New Year antics

Well, New Years Eve was a let down as usual. The problem, as I'm sure everyone knows, is that parties start too early meaning that everyone is wasted/caned well before midnight. Half the people at the party are passed out by the time the New Year rolls in and the other half give their best shot at the occasion when all they really want to do is go home to bed. That said, it was a damn good party running up to midnight !!!

So, its time for all the resolutions to be made and all that crap. I do have a few ideas for resolutions but nothing concrete. I'm gonna have to spend the day thinking about it me thinks ;-)

At least the weather has brightened up for the start of the year. I still wouldn't go out without a hat and gloves but the sun is shining and the ground isn't frozen anymore.

Lets hope the year is a good one.

Listening to: Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze
Back: Pretty good this morning especially as I fell asleep caned on the sofa when I got in ;-)