Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Painful scan and cool 360 downloads

Had a scan on my water works today cos they don't work properly sometimes when my back is really bad. They did it by injecting a contrast dye in which shows up on x-rays. What fun that was! I had an alergic reaction to the cleaning solution they used meaning that my bits were burning like hell. I've got a follow up for that on the 8th of Feb and I've got my MRI on the 3rd of Feb.

To make me feel better I brought my 360 upstairs so I could hook it up to the network and see what Xbox live was all about. So far I've downloaded demos for Fight Night 3, Madden 06 and NBA Live 06 is downloading as I write. Fight Night looks the bomb but I haven't seen the other 2 yet. As soon as the price becomes reasonable I'll by a wireless adapter for it but until then I'm gonna get a really long ethernet cable that I have out of the attic and run it down the stairs when I want to go online.

Well, hopefully Wigan will beat Arsenal in the donkey cup tonight and United will beat Blackburn tomorrow night. A final against Wigan rather than Arsenal would be good assuming we get there!

Listening to: Alien Ant Farm - ANThology
Back: Sore as hell yesterday after a 7 hour meeting and pretty sore today