Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The dog is here

Well, we got the dog yesterday evening and I'm now knackered. I didn't realise how much hassle it would be but I'm told that its only while he gets settled in and house trained and after that it should become a better experience. The one thing I am annoyed with is that I'm the one doing all the work while the Deb is out at work and then out for tea with her mates and its her dog! Nay mind.

Oh, and we've called him Koopa as in Koopa Trooper of Nintendo's Mario games. Same reason the budgies are called Yoshi and Daisy ;-)

Other than the dog I've not much to report. I'm looking forward to kicking back and doing sweet f.a. tonight but whether that will end up happening is anyone's guess.

Come on Wigan, beat Arsenal so we see you in the final of the donkey cup.

Listening to: Tori Amos - Under The Pink
Back: Pretty good