Wednesday, January 25, 2006

NBA Live 06 looks shit hot on the 360

Played the NBA Live 06 demo last night on the Xbox 360 and all I can say is wow. When it zooms in on players for throw ins and free throws it looks like a good computer game but during normal game play there are times when it looks real. It plays pretty damn good as well!

I'm in the office today and the fat polish fuck is being so annoying. He seems to find it impossible to let people have a conversation without him having to but in and he's always done something before and knows the best way to do it. If you've been for one shit then he's been for two. I was thinking of referring to him as "2 shits" from now on but I think I'll stick with dickhead ;-)

Well Wigan did one over Arsenal last night so as long as United beat Blackburn tonight I'll be happy.

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Back: Pretty good